For Steel Machining ｜ BIDEMICS
Cutting Steel At 1000m/min
Venture into the unknown
NTK's challenge :Cutting Steel at 1000m/min without a drop of coolant.
Vídeo do produto
Value to be delivered to the manufacturing
- Reduction of manufacturing cost and effective utilization of capital investment cost by improving productivity by high-speed cutting.
- Reduction of environmental resources by DRY processing.
- Long-term stable supply by reducing dependence on depleting resources. (tungsten carbide, cobalt, etc.)
- First of all, we are working on the development of tool materials that can be machined at Vc=500m/min, which is a milestone.
Velocidade de corte1,000m/min
- NTK is challenging the status quo - to reach speeds far exceeding industry expectations.
Cut production cost : 40% reduction
No coolant cost
- 5 types of ceramics used to make cutting tools
- The difference between a Swiss type CNC automatic lathe and a traditional CNC lathe and the cutting tools used
- The aspects of “chip control” that you should check when workpiece damage or poor dimensioning are detected during Swiss type CNC automatic lathe machining
- Two reasons why ceramic tools can be used for “high-speed cutting”