For Steel Machining ｜ BIDEMICS
Cutting Steel At 1000m/min
Venture into the unknown
NTK's challenge :Cutting Steel at 1000m/min without a drop of coolant.
Video del producto
Value to be delivered to the manufacturing
- Reduction of manufacturing cost and effective utilization of capital investment cost by improving productivity by high-speed cutting.
- Reduction of environmental resources by DRY processing.
- Long-term stable supply by reducing dependence on depleting resources. (tungsten carbide, cobalt, etc.)
- First of all, we are working on the development of tool materials that can be machined at Vc=500m/min, which is a milestone.
Velocidad de corte1,000m/min
- NTK is challenging the status quo - to reach speeds far exceeding industry expectations.
Cut production cost : 40% reduction
No coolant cost
- Points for maximizing the performance of ceramic insert〔 Milling roughness to semi-finishing of heat-resistant alloys 〕
- Points for maximizing the performance of ceramic insert 〔 Rough to semi-finish turning of heat-resistant alloys 〕
- Tips for effectively cutting nickel-based alloys by knowing the material’s characteristics
- How to Make Ceramic Cutting Tools from Scratch